MEMBER AND GUEST GUIDELINES
- Members and Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when entering the facility and during any period of time they are not able to maintain 6ft of distance from other individuals.
- Members and Guests are required to sanitize every piece of equipment prior to use and after use, utilizing the disinfectant cleaning spray and paper towels provided throughout the facility.
- Members and Guests with potential symptoms or high risk individuals are strongly urged to stay home.
- Members and Guests are strongly encouraged to follow all CDC prevention guidelines.
- Members and Guests are to maintain 6ft of distance between other members, guests, and staff; per social distancing guidelines, while in the facility at all times.
- Members and Guests are to comply with capacity restrictions and will follow staffs directions
- Members and Guests are encouraged to use PPE to their level of comfort and safety while engaging in fitness activities
- Hospital grade/CDC recommended disinfectant and hand sanitizer is available at stations strategically located around the club for use prior to and after use of all equipment.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for entry to the Club. See the Member and Guest Guidelines above for full details
- Contact-Free Check-in using the Club Life App
- Kid Care will be limited to 12 children at a time, please call to check availability
- Studio Fitness class capacity has been limited by location to allow for 6ft of distance to be maintained between all participants. Please check the ClubLife App for up to date schedules and to reserve your spot
- Social distancing with cardio equipment- Equipment has been moved and/or signage posted to maintain at least 6ft of spacing between members and guests
- Selected machines and free weight equipment will be utilized to maintain 6ft of space between members while exercising.
Should you wish to freeze your membership please contact the General Manager of your location. CLICK HERE to find your location details.
All personal training will be charged at the time of opening on the pre-designated monthly draft date.
PERSONAL TRAINING CLIENT INFORMATION
- All personal trainers will have their own disinfectant spray bottle to sanitize equipment before and after each use.
- If you aren’t ready to reactivate your Personal Training sessions, we will allow you to freeze your Personal Training Plan for an additional month
- If you have additional questions about personal training please contact your locations Fitness Manager. CLICK HERE to find your location details.