CLUB4 FITNESS MISSISSIPPI
MEMBER & GUEST GUIDELINES
- Members and Guests with a fever or exhibiting signs of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the facility. We ask that all members comply with direction from staff for pre-entry health screening.
- Members and Guests who are considered high risk individuals are strongly urged to stay home.
- Members and Guests are also strongly encouraged to follow all CDC prevention guidelines.
- Members and Guests are to maintain 6ft distance between other members and staff, per social distancing guidelines, while in the facility at all times.
- Members and Guests are required to sanitize every piece of equipment prior to use and after use, utilizing the disinfectant cleaning spray and paper towels provided throughout the facility.
- Members and Guests are to comply with capacity restrictions and will follow staff’s directions.
- Members and Guests are encouraged to use PPE to their level of comfort and safety while engaging in fitness activities
- Hospital grade/CDC recommended disinfectant and hand sanitizer are available at stations strategically located around the club for use prior to and after use of all equipment.
All memberships will be reinstated at the time of opening unless you previously sent in a request to freeze your account. Member accounts will be drafted on their pre-designated monthly draft date including the annual maintenance fee if that is due to the Club.
Should you wish to freeze your membership please contact the General Manager of your location. CLICK HERE to find your location details.
All personal training will be charged at the time of opening on the pre-designated monthly draft date.
- Please check your Clubs location for the hours of operation. CLICK HERE to find your location details.
- Contact-Free Check-in using the Club Life App
- Kid Care will have limited capacity by location, please call in advance to check availability
- Group Fitness Classes capacity has been limited by location to allow for 6ft of distance to be maintained between all participants. Please check the app for up to date schedules and to reserve your spot
- Social distancing with cardio equipment- Equipment has been moved and/or turned off to maintain at least 6ft of spacing between members
- Selected machines and free weight equipment will be utilized to maintain 6ft of space between members while exercising