As of March 3rd, at 5pm Members and Guests will not be required but strongly encouraged to wear a mask when entering the facility and when they are not able to maintain 6ft of separation between staff members, members, or other guests.
- Members and Guests with a fever or exhibiting signs of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the facility. We ask that all members comply with direction from staff for pre-entry health screening.
- Members and Guests who are considered high risk individuals are strongly urged to stay home.
- Members and Guests are also strongly encouraged to follow all CDC prevention guidelines.
- Members and Guests are to maintain 6ft distance between other members and staff, per social distancing guidelines, while in the facility at all times.
- Members and Guests are required to sanitize every piece of equipment prior to use and after use, utilizing the disinfectant cleaning spray and paper towels provided throughout the facility.
- Members and Guests are to comply with capacity restrictions and will follow staff’s directions.
- Members and Guests are encouraged to use PPE to their level of comfort and safety while engaging in fitness activities
- Hospital grade/CDC recommended disinfectant and hand sanitizer are available at stations strategically located around the club for use prior to and after use of all equipment.