Club4 Fitness Lafayette will continue to offer the 3 Day Trial Pass at this time.
Grab a Guest Pass HERE
MEMBER AND GUEST GUIDELINES
- Members and Guests with a fever or exhibiting signs of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the facility. We ask that all members comply with direction from staff.
- Members and Guests who are considered high risk individuals are strongly urged to stay home.
- Members and Guests are strongly encouraged to follow all CDC prevention guidelines.
- Members and Guests are to maintain 6ft distance between other members and staff, per social distancing guidelines, while in the facility at all times.
- Members and Guests are to comply with capacity restrictions and will follow staff’s directions.
- Members and Guests are encouraged to use PPE to their level of comfort and safety while engaging in fitness activities
- Hospital grade/CDC recommended disinfectant and hand sanitizer is available at stations strategically located around the club for use prior to and after use of all equipment.
All memberships will be reinstated at the time of opening unless you previously sent in a request to freeze your account. Member accounts will be drafted on their pre-designated monthly draft date including the annual maintenance fee if that is due to the Club.
Should you wish to freeze your membership please contact the General Manager of your location. CLICK HERE to find your location details.
All personal training will be charged at the time of opening on the pre-designated monthly draft date.
- 75% Capacity Restriction
- Contact-Free Check-in using the Club Life App
- Kid Care will have limited capacity by location, please call in advance to check availability
- Group Fitness Classes will resume upon opening. Capacity has been limited by location to allow for 6ft of distance to be maintained between all participants. Please check the app for up to date schedules and to reserve your spot
- Social distancing with cardio equipment- Equipment has been moved and/or turned off to maintain at least 6ft of spacing between members
PERSONAL TRAINING CLIENT INFORMATION
- If you have an active Personal Training Plan, billing will resume May 15th
- Any unused 2020 personal training sessions will be extended for use for 30 days, allowing plenty of time to get in your sessions before they expire
- All personal trainers will have their own disinfectant spray bottle to sanitize equipment before and after each use.
- If you aren’t ready to reactivate your Personal Training sessions, we will allow you to freeze your Personal Training Plan for an additional month
- If you have additional questions about personal training please contact your locations Fitness Manager. CLICK HERE to find your location details.