IS OPEN AS OF
MONDAY MAY 11, 2020
PHASE 1 REOPENING FOR ALABAMA LOCATIONS
All memberships will be reinstated at the time of opening unless you previously sent in a request to freeze your account. Member accounts will be drafted on their pre-designated monthly draft date including the annual maintenance fee if that is due to the Club.
Should you wish to freeze your membership please contact the General Manager of your location. CLICK HERE to find your location details.
All personal training will be charged at the time of opening on the pre-designated monthly draft date.
Due to capacity restrictions, we will only be allowing paid day guest passes, $10 a day. Guests may register their interest in a guest pass on the location page of their choice and will not be charged until they visit the Club. Join the day you redeem your guest pass and the value will be applied to your new membership.
* Guests must be 18 years or older and may only purchase 3 one day guest passes in any 12 month period.
- Members are required to sanitize every piece of equipment prior to use and after use, utilizing the disinfectant cleaning spray and paper towels provided throughout the facility.
- Members with potential symptoms or high risk individuals are strongly urged to stay home. Members are also strongly encouraged to follow all CDC prevention guidelines.
- Members are to maintain 6ft distance between other members and staff, per social distancing guidelines, while in the facility at all times.
- Members are to comply with capacity restrictions and will follow staffs directions
- Members are encouraged to use PPE to their level of comfort and safety while engaging in fitness activities
- Hospital grade/CDC recommended disinfectant and hand sanitizer will be available to members at stations strategically located around the club for use prior to and after use of all equipment.
- 50% Capacity Restriction
- Contact-Free Check-in using the Club Life App
- Access to showers, saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, and lockers will be temporarily unavailable.
- Kid Care will be limited to 12 children at a time, please call to check availability
- Group Fitness Classes will resume upon opening. Capacity has been limited by location to allow for 6ft of distance to be maintained between all participants. Please check the app for up to date schedules and to reserve your spot
- Social distancing with cardio equipment- Equipment has been moved and/or turned off to maintain at least 6ft of spacing between members
- Selected machines and free weight equipment will be utilized to maintain 6ft of space between members while exercising.
PERSONAL TRAINING CLIENT INFORMATION
- If you have an active Personal Training Plan, billing will resume May 11th
- Any unused 2020 personal training sessions will be extended for use for an additional 30 days, allowing plenty of time to get in your sessions before they expire
- All personal trainers will have their own disinfectant spray bottle to sanitize equipment before and after each use.
- If you aren’t ready to reactivate your Personal Training sessions, we will allow you to freeze your Personal Training Plan for an additional month
- If you have additional questions about personal training please contact your locations Fitness Manager. CLICK HERE to find your location details.