To our Valued Community,
The health and wellness of our members and employees remain a top priority for Club4Fitness Leadership.
The COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing and we want to assure you that we are taking every action to comply with the CDC, WHO, and local government agencies’ recommendations and orders. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates.
In our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have taken the following actions:
- Provided all employees and members with CDC guidelines for prevention
- Updated cleaning rotations to occur every 30-minutes throughout the clubs
- Multiple sanitization stations available to members placed strategically around the club
- Closure of select locations
- Use of hospital grade disinfectant, Lysol, and Clorox (EPA of approved disinfectants to kill COVID-19) on equipment and all touchpoints like chairs, tables, countertops and door handles
Exercise benefits you physically, mentally, and improves your immune system. For our members who can not join us in person, Les Mills, our group fitness partner for over 20 years, offers over 95 classes free on their streaming site: https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/browse.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to every one of you during this unprecedented time. Thank you all for your ongoing support and continued trust in Club4Fitness.
Founder and Managing Partner