To our Valued Community,
The health and wellness of our members, employees, and communities we serve are a top priority for Club4Fitness Leadership.
The COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing and we want to assure you that we are taking every action to comply with the CDC “How to Protect Yourself” guidelines, and local government agencies’ recommendations and orders. We will continue to monitor the developments of the evolving COVID-19 situation and update the steps we are taking.
In our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have taken the following actions:
- Provided all employees and members with CDC guidelines for prevention, including “social distancing”
- Actively encouraging, employees, members, or those with underlying conditions to not visit the clubs
- Updated cleaning rotations to occur every 30-minutes throughout the clubs
- Use of hospital grade disinfectant, Lysol, and Clorox (EPA list of approved disinfectants to kill COVID-19) on all equipment and high touch points, such as but not limited to door handles, dispensers, counters, chairs, and tables
- Multiple sanitization stations available to members placed strategically around the club
- Closure of select locations
Exercise benefits you physically, mentally, and improves your immune system. For our members who can not join us in person, Les Mills, our group fitness partner for over 20 years, offers over 95 classes free on their streaming site: https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/free-content
Our hearts and thoughts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19 during this unprecedented time. Thank you all for your ongoing support and continued trust in Club4Fitness.
Founder and Managing Partner